About Irwin Construction
Irwin Construction is a family owned business based in the midlands with our head office in Roscommon Town. Formed in 2006 with a present workforce who the majority have been working with us since the company’s inception. We remain today, customer focused, and people orientated. Our main source of business comes from returning clients where we have built up an exemplary working relationship and where quality & customer satisfaction is the core philosophy of the business. Tribute to the high standards that Irwin Construction has set itself is that we are privileged to currently hold & have undertook numerous contracts for clients such as ESB, GE Energy, Abbott Diagnostics, Cameron Willis, Allergan, Medtronic, Abbvie, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Breedon Cement, Athlone Institute of Technology and for reputable building companies such as John Sisk & Sons, Roadbridge, BAM, JJ Rhatigan, MJ Conroy, Kilcawley Construction etc.
Why Irwin Construction?
- Exemplary Health and Safety Record Dedication to project completion
- A well-structured company with direct control over all projects
- Employment of a direct labour force
- Highly technically experienced staff
- Highly skilled workforce
- Training programmes to cover all aspects of our business
- A commitment to Quality which our reputation depends upon
- Contractors insurance for all aspects of our business
- Full participation of the CIF pension scheme
- Full C2 tax clearance certification